Since our humble beginnings, our Congregation has been graced with the Charism of Compassion. Mission is the reflection of our Charism. In 1841 our first "yes" was to teach in a small French Village, Cuves. Now our ministries have diversified from health care to pastoral work and our missions spread to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Congo, Guatemala, Jamaica, Peru, Scotland, Swaziland and the United States.
Our focus remains the same... compassion. Whether it is through action or prayer our sisters remain faithful to this call.